Could private tutoring boost your child's confidence and skills in writing?
Would your child benefit from support in spelling, grammar, reading and comprehension practise?
Are you looking to support your child more in Math?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above, then private tutoring could be the answer for your family.
How I Can Help
- a qualified teaching degree from the UK;
- 11 years of teaching experience in private British international schools;
- 2 years of experience teaching classes online;
- taught ages 5-11.
- teach all curriculum subjects (English, Maths, Science and History)
- specialise in the development of reading and writing.
- Have experience in preparing children for SAT exams in Grade 6.
From September 2022, I'll be offering private tutoring for students aged 7-11. To find out more about our different packages and rates, visit out Private Tutoring Collection today.
Alternatively, to set up a meeting with me or to request a full resumé with references and supporting documentation, please contact us via email at www.misstiffinstales.com or via our instagram handle @misstiffinstales.
Face-to-Face Tutoring in Manila
If you're interested in private tutoring but would prefer a face-to-face teacher, click here. You can also email me for further inquiries at email@example.com
Take care, everyone :)