Classes will be taught in person, venue to be agreed before purchase
Teacher: Miss Miko
Miss Miko specialises in KS1 and early KS2, and can also support in upper KS2.
This package is for students aged 7-11 who would like to:
- improve their phonics, reading and comprehension;
- improve motor skills, handwriting and spelling;
- develop early writing and sentence skills;
- practise number facts and retrieval;
- fill gaps in learning.
10 x 1 hour lessons, face-to-face. In addition to the lessons, this bundle includes:
- an initial assessment in English or Maths (or both);
- tailored lesson plans;
- marking and feedback;
- assessments to measure progress.
Lessons can be taught once or twice weekly, or arranged as required.
For face-to-face classes, cash and Gcash are also payment options.
Upon purchase, you'll be sent a voucher confirming your tutoring spot. We will then get in touch with you via email to arrange the commencement of classes.
For inquiries on venue or to talk through individual targets per student, please email firstname.lastname@example.org